BEFORE THE RUN
- Make sure to sign up for Dubai Run on the Registration page
- Download, print and customise your bib once registered
- Get a good night's sleep the day before
- Stretch before you begin
- Hydrate and make sure you have had a healthy and light breakfast or snack before you run
DURING THE RUN
- If you have claimed a Dubai Run t-shirt, don’t forget to wear it!
- Wear your customised Dubai Run bib
- Take a selfie while running and tag us at @DubaiFitnessChallenge and #DubaiRun for a chance to win prizes
- Run where you like, when you like, and as far as you like, at your own pace
- Keep a safe distance if running with friends or family
- Keep your face masks on at all times unless you are engaged in strenuous physical activity; in which case masks may be lowered or removed
- Run in a group of five people or fewer, in line with government guidelines
- Stay hydrated and carry water with you
- Protect yourself from the sun with a cap, sunglasses, and sunblock
- And most importantly, have fun!
AFTER THE RUN
- Keep up with your coaches via social media
- Continue to feel good by implementing fitness into your daily routine and we’ll see you at Dubai Run 2021!